Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Diagnostic Essay Draft #2


La Tortura Vida Uno


As she lies under the moon lit sky, hopeless and alone.  I couldn't help but to think of the rose bushes where we would play next to as children. So beautiful and filled with life and color, yet the you second touched you'd bleed the same color as the fruit of bush. Bright red and thick as weeds that surround it. Her name was Kim, and my only purpose in life was to protect her from harm.  Kim was six months old when she was sought out to become La Nueva Principio. Only time would tell if her destiny was to be fulfilled. It all started when the world enter a new form of life. As the prophecies for spoked, a young worrier prince, a relative of Kim, would become her savior and one day take her place as El Nuevo Principio. Kim was twenty years of age when the world enter a new form of life. It was a cloudy, yet misty day. Everyone knew something was different, about that day. The birds sang songs of worry and panic, and the air smelled like sea water fresh form the ocean shore. Kim was staying over her grandmothers house that night before with her brothers and two cousins. As usual me her cousins, Dj, was picking a fight with her just because she was the oldest and always got first pick at what she wanted to eat for breakfast. As Kim and I began to argue Kim, we looked around and noticed that time had stop. The water running form the kitchen faucet had frozen it time. It looked as if you had taken a picture of it and were looking at it that very moment. Her two brothers, Crist and Jr., had stopped dead in their tracks for walking down the stares, and her other cousin Monique laid in bed stiff as the rose bushes in her grandmothers front yard. Kim and Dj realized they where the only two not frozen in time. 
"Dj, oh my god what is going on?" Kim asked in a very Melancholy tone.
" Your guess is as good as mine Kim...." I answered back.
Just as Kim and I finish talking, Kim's grandmother walked into the kitchen. A cloud of white smoke surround her, and her were a light grayish color in the shape of a full moon.
"It is time you two" Kim's grandmothers said.
"Mama are you okay? Kim screamed, "What is going on?"
" Everything you see around you is an reflection of what you will change,only pain and hatred fills the hearts of the ones who will try to destroy our world and take your place as La Nueva Principio." Kim's grandmother said.
" The New Beginning? Mama what are you talking about?"  
"Yea mama what are u talking about this doest make any since. El Nuevo Principion is just a myth" i said
"In time you will see... it is your destiny" Just then Kim's grandmother bursted into a cloud of dust and the smoke began to enter the passage way of Kim and I.
Next thing you know Kim and I woke up next to the rose bushes only the rose bushes were dead. Almost every living plant was dead. Their was a note placed next to the two of them. I open it and it read, "Your only job is protect her." Just then planes above ours dropped bombs and began to destroy the land in which Kim's grandmother own.  
"Kim wake up... we have to move!" I said. I got no responds. I picked her up and carried her in my arms as we ran through the woods. Still i could here the plans flying in the sky above us. Just as i was running Kim awoken.
"Stop!" she yelled I stopped dead in my tracked and dropped her right on the cold wet ground.
"We are here" 
"What are you talking about Kim? Come on I got to get you out of here." I said worried as ever been in my hole life.
"No we are here, your job has just begun." Just then Kim began to float in the air and a white laced dress cover her bear body. Just then she reached out her hand and said "I am LaNueva Principio and Everything that you see before you lives inside of me.
I did not understand what she was say until I reach out and touch her hand, then it became clear to me I now know why her destiny was to become La Nueva Principo.  She is smart, beautiful, everything that is good in our new world in which we live inside her.  I too also see why i am protector, because  I am strong and wise.  I have the power to make change, Kim gives me the strength to carry on and some day become El Nueva Principo.

No comments: